
Today started off with the advent calendar.. day #7! WOW!!
A little chocolate ornament to put on the tree.

Maelie and I were very excited about the little bit of snow... she managed to shovel it into a small pile. She was so proud!!

She painted little dinosaurs and opened up her activity present which was a gift tag made of wood. She also had to paint those.

I decided that today was the day to make spritz cookies with my WIlton cookie press!! It was my first time... and boy oh boy it was a lot more work that I expected!! Plus i had done a double batch!! Well.. i've been spritzing for almost 3 hours now!!!
i pictured this baking activity as a wonderful mother daughter time!! It didn't quite end up that way! Maelie did her homework as I was making the cookies, she painted, she watched tv. So much for that!!
This is what I ended up with:
My last batch just came out of the oven... and off to bed we go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment