
We are getting closer and closer... our last row of the advent calendar is almost completed! I still cannot believe it! Today, I will get it right the first time, we have the little piglet sibling.

Today was my incredible baking day. I went to Maelie's bowling this morning, and spent the rest of the day baking. I did accomplish a lot though! Some things are not pictured. I thought I had taken pics of everything but I guess I didn't!
I made peanut butter balls
Oreo balls
Christmas tree sugar cookies (to be decorated tomorrow)
Bailey's chocolate chip cookies
A double batch of sucre a la creme. I sat it out in the snow to cool down!
I also made Gingerbread people, big and small, and a batch of chocolate peanut butter marshmallow fudge.
butter and sugar high in this house! i fortunately do not taste everything I make. I let others do that!
For about 2 hours while I was baking, Bill and Maelie were playing Monopoly in the kitchen! Maelie beat her daddy fair and square!! :) Then Bill and Maelie went out for supper together while I kept working.
In the evening, it was the classic Rudolph the red nosed reindeer on tv, so we sat and watched that. I think this was the first Christmas special we watched this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment