Friday, December 18, 2009

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18



Today's advent was a toonie! As you can see in this pic, Maelie was already dressed, wearing jeans and a red shirt for her Christmas concert.



I took the afternoon off work so I could attend the concert. I wouldn't miss that for the world! The kids performed on stage this year which is great because even people at the back could see them. Maelie thankfully was right at the front of the grade 2's!



On our way out the school, we walked by the french class and there on the door was Maelie and Matthew's snowman. She had told me about a big snowman she made this week so I thought I'd capture it on camera!



Later on that afternoon, Tristan came over to play with Maelie which was great! My ear was not doing too well and I was exhausted from the night before (up at 3:00), so Maelie and Tristan played while I rested a bit on the couch. Here they are playing Battleship.



One week to Christmas! This weekend will be a perfect time to finish all my Christmas projects!

No comments: