9 days until Christmas eve. That is just unbelievable. Maelie opened up her advent calendar this morning and got another baby. I this this one is a jaguar (my apologies for my lack of knowledge in the cat family).
Our work and school days were uneventful which is really needed right now! This evening, Maelie opened up one of her activity presents, and it turned out to be a 4 pack of snoman sticker.

We each ended up with 2, and so the creative juices started flowing!
Maelie ended up making two snowmen ornaments for our tree! How creative and beautiful!
Maelie enjoys when I take pictures of what she creates on the white board. She drew Rudolph today.
In the midst of our evening activities, I made a few little mini milk cartons with my new die. They are so cute!! All of these are filled with Christmas M&M's!
We were a little late getting Maelie's 7 tear old pictures taken this year!! Technically she is now 7 years and 8 months! I will certainly try to be better next year.

I also added one sheet of a Christmas pose, just for fun.

I am enjoying my sweetie pie so much ! She is such a blessing in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment