Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My baby is coming home today!!

Finally, it's Wednesday. Maelie is coming home!

I am so happy, I just can't wait to hug her and kiss her! I miss her presence in the house. While it's nice to have a quiet break... and I mean quiet enough to watch a whole episode of tv if I choose to... I still would not give up being a mom to this little girl EVER.

I DID try to watch an episode of something on tv, but I am unable to stay put long enough now. I guess it comes from the years of not doing it!

I am proud, I made it, no tears, but with a bit of anxiety. But I made it!!

Oh, and she did too! LOL but I was not so worried about her... she was happy to be at grand-maman's. My mom did report that Maelie woke up at 2:30 the first night after having a nightmare, and wanted to come home. I wish I'd been there for her. She forgot about it when she woke up the next day though.

Can't wait for 3:30!!!

No comments: