A creative and slightly crazy mama keeping a journal of our day to day lives. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Happy Love Thursday
Maelie and Bébé Lapin paused for a moment and were watching tv together. He loves her SO much, always follows her around and tries to do what she does. Unconditional love....
HOw sweet. When I was Maelie's age I had a rabbit too and I would sleep with it. I can't believe that darn rabbit would actually stay in the bed all night.
I love rabbits and who would of known that they love their owners right back?
1 comment:
HOw sweet. When I was Maelie's age I had a rabbit too and I would sleep with it. I can't believe that darn rabbit would actually stay in the bed all night.
I love rabbits and who would of known that they love their owners right back?
Post a Comment