Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Look what's coming in September!


I just checked the schedule on SimplyRaw and WOW! Amazing speakers will be there! and it's all FREE! Not many healthy events happening around that are free!

I definitely want to see Brian Clement, Victoria Boutenko, Matt Monarch, Paul Nison and Angela Stokes! They are all amazing healthy people !

2 comments:

Edward said...

Are you still trying to eat "raw"? I have not noticed you menu being particularly "raw". Thats cool. I know you really worked hard at and also saw a lot of benefits from the Raw diet. I hope you make it over to check it out....looks like something you will enjoy.

JennP said...

i don;t eat *raw* completely. but we do have a lot of raw veggies in our meals (i don't include all of that in the menu plan, mainly just the main dish made for bill and maelie too) but i still love raw... one day i'll get there too :)