This summer I wonder tickets to go to Calypso!! I was SOOOO excited. It's so expensive to go on those outings that I thought it was a perfect time to go with my family :) We only had to get 2 extra kid tickets and we were off!
Everyone was SOOOOOO happy and excited! So many things to do and try that it was overwhelming!
The wave pool was a hit of course!
Brothers hanging out together :)
Cousins chit chatting in the wave pool!
Maelie enjoyed hanging out with her cousins a lot. She really ensure their safety at all times!
Everyone seems to have had a good time but I think the little ones may have been a bit nervous.
Maelie just wanted to go again and again!
It's quite entertaining and relaxing at the same time!
Lucas enjoyed the lazy river a lot! He went over and over and over! Peace and quiet for him!
Maelie convinced Lucas to try this one. She loves this ride, it's one of her favorites!
Lucas had mixed feelings! He said it scared the crap out of him!
The pirate ship was fun, but Nathan hung out at the back because he was a bit fearful of the giant bucket!
Brennan preferred the little slides! I am pretty sure he went up and down over 150 times!!
This is the ride that everyone tried together!
Brennan was quite scared, and Maelie was a bit nervous when it went up on the sides!
Nathan is quite a little monkey! He was able to cross this course without falling in!
Maelie was proud to have completed and enclosed slide. She has a tendency to feel claustrophobic in enclosed spaces, so she was so proud of herself!
After a wonderful long day outdoors, we got the boys some blue suckers and drank a ton of water!
Bye bye Calypso!!! See you next year!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment