We went to Cage aux sports. They have reasonably priced kids menus. I must say, Myriam kept our ears busy all evening! :)
We decided to check out the Buskerfest! It started today so we got to see the first performances. We really enjoy Spring Action. I didn't realize it at the time, but the two performers of the show are the owners of Spring Action in Ottawa!
The show is packed with a lot of humor, both for adults and kids.
We arrived just at the right time at this next show, Circus Firemen, to have Maelie volunteer! (we missed the first part since we were at another show). Maelie had to stand in the middle while the guys juggled in front and behind her. She was so cute just standing there.
Before their fire juggling on top of ladders, they had Maelie hold a big water gun! Instead of telling her to squirt fire, they told her to squirt people that she saw walk away before the end of the show. LOL
There they are juggling fire, and you can see Maelie (identified in blue writing) at the bottom right. She said she enjoys being chosen to be part of the show!
The girls always had front seats to the shows! I kept my eyes on them from the sidelines. If I sit down on the pavement, I may never get up again! hahaha
This show was ok, but we didn't like it as much. I guess we were expecting a show with more hula hooping and less talking. Plus, the poor guy who was chosen to help out for the show was put in really embarassing situations. I actually felt bad for him. The show also had more *adult* type jokes.
As we walked back to the car, we walked by a gorgeous dog. He was so massive that Maelie looked at him in awe and was convinced he was in the World Record book. I told her that if she wished to pet him, she should ask the owner. So she did and he was fine with that. Obviously the dog was ok with people because he was in the middle of a huge crowd and not nervous at all. This picture doesn't do him justice size-wise! Standing beside Maelie his head would be nestled in her armpit!! Myriam watched at a distance because she is afraid of some dogs.
We had a really fun evening, and I got home quite late! Past 10 pm! I am going to be pooped tomorrow !!










No comments:
Post a Comment