Yesterday evening, Maelie Bill and I an invitation to play BaffleGab for Family game night. I always love when she makes these little notes for us!! It's so typical of her!
Obviously, Bill and I attended and we had a good laugh. We always have quite an entertaining time when we play this game!! It doesn't always make sense!
Today, I picked a few tomatoes again! I get excited every time I take some off the plants!! Aren't they gorgeous?? So far I have not been disappointed tastewise!
Maelie did a music show for me this afternoon. She is very expressive when she does a show!
Needless to say by the pic... it was a bit wild!!
Speaking of wild, Maelie drew on the aquarium a bit... here is the little Baby Jungle area! That's the nursery where the little babies are.
When we discovered that the patio door light was causing a lot of green algae in the aquarium, Maelie put up a sun blocker sign at the end where the light came in! Since then, we've had very little algae! So her anti-sun sign was a success!!
2 more sleeps til we see Jo and the boys!! Can't wait!!







No comments:
Post a Comment