Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer vacation - Day 44

Today we had a fun lunch at Carole's house in honor of Jacinthe's family. They are moving to Quebec next week and we will miss them dearly!! The kids enjoyed playing in the pool... it was heated so it was about 85 degrees!


Isn't my baby so beautiful??


Of course, Maelie and Myriam snuck into the house to play school one last time :)


Our friends taught me a new game "Les aventuriers du rail". I will for sure have to get this game!


This is the big ginormous kitty that fell in love with my Crocs. When we left, I had TONS of cat hair all over them!


For supper Maelie decided to have a pack of Sushi. She likes to eat it sometimes... but it wouldn't be something she would have every day.


One more night before I drive her off to visit grand-maman!! I'm getting nervous!!

No comments: