My little Maelie is taking a school bus for the first time this afternoon to go on an outing with the school daycare.
May I kindly ask EVERYONE to refrain from driving in the National Capital area please? I would feel much safer all day!!
thanks,
from the-overly-protective-worried-anxiety-prone Mom
2 comments:
lol!!!! that is funny Jenn! I feel your anxiety!!! Chase went in February on his first bus trip...and his mama was right beside him! No way would I let him go alone. It is hard to arrange to go with all the kids...but my nerves cant handle that! His next one is to the childrens museum in two weeks...and yes this mama will go again...I dont have the trust to let him go alone...plus I always liked when my mom would come with me when i was younger...i felt special!!!!! I hope she has a great day and that you cant rest assured when you hear how fun it was!
Oh Jen ! One day i'll know exactly how you feel ! Rest assured that i stayed off the roads in the national capital today hardy har har ! How did Maelie enjoy this newfound sense of freedom ?
Post a Comment