Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I decided that this would be a special edition of Menu Plan Monday for me. It is the "use up stuff that's sitting in your freezer" edition. I am hoping to only have to spend on stuff like produce, milk and bread this week. No meats or grains.

It's going to be a busy, sunny week.

Monday: Dinner out with company from Winnipeg

Tuesday: Crockpot Barbecue Chicken with veggies and plain barley

Wednesday: Chicken tournedos, rice, salad

Thursday: Pasta with homemade sauce (frozen)and veggies

Friday: To be determined off of someone elses menu at Org Junkies Menu Plan Monday

Hopefully a few of these meals will be eaten out on the deck! Sun, sun and more sun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks delicious! How's it going so far with the menu this week (Thursday)?

Allie
www.learningtobefrugal.wordpress.com

JennP said...

this week is going great! thanks! the only "ick" was yesterday... i open the freezer door, and I didn't HAVE any tournedos! I forgot that I used the last pack. So we ate leftovers from the day before and that worked great, no wasting.