One more birthday passed recently! It started the week before my bday. My mom came for a visit. She and Maelie picked up an ice cream cake ... and for bdays, you can have ice cream cake for breakfast ! Hurray! I had candles that I hadn't used last year, so I decided to use them... even if they reflect last year's bday! LOL I am now 38... but when I blew out the candles, I was still 37.
Good morning cute Grand maman!
Maelie got to work on her nails. That seems to be the standard activity when grand maman visits!!
Nice job!
This is what my garden looked like on June 2nd. Just so I can record the evidence that I did not kill it yet!!
I love Maelie's little summer freckles that are out on her nose area!!
On Monday, my actual bday, Sonia and her family took us out for supper.
Another year older! I don't mind birthdays, because the alternative to birthdays is not being alive to have one! :)
I brought cupcakes to my work for my colleagues to enjoy, and i was spoiled with bday wishes and love!! and gifts too. The most important to me though is just being with my family and friends. Nothing can beat that as a present!! They love me and accept me for who i am!!








1 comment:
Happy birthday again! Miss you! Also, that blue looks AMAZING on you xxx
Post a Comment