So yes...I started a garden. Usually I only plant herbs for the summer, but this year, I felt like venturing out of my comfort zone and grow veggies!
Bill was out of town this weekend so I decided to ust pick up a raised garden instead of waiting for him to come home and build it for me. I got two kits and put them together so i have nearly 11 feet long by i think 3.5! After building it I lugged a ton of dirt and all the veggie compost goodie, and manure.
I had a few veggie plants , and a bunch of seeds. Lots of carrots and radishes! Yum!
I also filled my planters with herbs.... they already look nice!
Here is a planter full of basil!
I was really proud of what I accomplished this weekend!!
Maelie and I also ventured out and decided to plants some seeds in the house.
We decided to start up a few herbs, some peas and beans as well!
Maelie enjoyed pouring the water to get the little peat moss bundles going! and then adding the seeds :)
Cross our fingers something will come up!!








No comments:
Post a Comment