After working hard at the physio, we headed off to Splash Wave Pool.
I didn't bring my camera inside since I was swimming too... but we took a pic in front of the windows once we were done! We had a fun time :)
After the swim, I told Maelie we could go to Aeropostale if she wanted.... like she would EVER say no....!!! Lots of sales there this weekend, so she bought herself some shorts and shirts. We then went to a few other stores in the mall, and she found more clothing, of course. This kid LOVES clothes.
Showing off all of her purchases to her daddy :)
Such a relaxing Mother-Daughter day! I love that she still enjoys spending time with me :) (and it's not cuz I bought her clothes either because she paid for it with her own money LOL)
Have I mentioned that I love my baby girl???





No comments:
Post a Comment