Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer vacation - Day 3

Maelie and I are off to Kingston overnight. Bill is staying home babysitting Peluche. It'll be fun to have an outing with our friends.

We are leaving our little bird behind as well. I hope he learns how to fly! This little baby fell out of his nest and directly in the hole where he is now (where our basement window is).


We discovered him on Thursday. His family is around, so I am assuming his parents feed him when we aren't looking. We googled what to do, and it says to leave him alone in a safe area. It's safe there as it is out of sight, and low enough that I don't think any wild animals will get to him.


I am praying that he will start flying soon!! and go home where he belongs... with his family :)

No comments: