So it's officially summer, and school is out! Hurray!! I decided to challenge myself to one post a day for summer vacation ! :) Of course I have to remember to take pictures every day :)
Remember my little empty plot of land? I wasn't sure if anything was going to survive, but it looks like it is surviving and some of them are thriving! We already have had some lettuce since it is just overflowing. The tomato plants are folling up... I just hope that we don't have bugs stealing anything.
To celebrate the first day off of school, Maelie and I went to see Monsters University. It was the prequel to Monsters Inc. Very cute and entertaining. I had free admission via airmiles vouchers so it wasn't too pricey!!
After the movie, we stopped by Old Navy as it was next door. Maelie got 2 tanks tops and she was drooling over some cute dresses. She LOVES clothes and has way too much in her closet already.

No comments:
Post a Comment