Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Updates in general

Our week started out very hectic as you can tell from the last post. Thank goodness it did not go from bad to worse. It just got better.



Maelie received some Halloween cards from Grandma and Auntie Cindy. She was ecstatic. She loves mail and appreciates it a lot. Thanks Grandma and Cindy!! :)



Today our tree is finally looking pretty bare and our lawn overflowing with wet leaves! We piled them up a bit and filled a couple of pumpkin garbage bags. I definitely must get more. It didn't put a dent in our leaf pile. We also have ghosts to fill and hang on the tree.

I bought a bigger pumpkin today so we can carve it out this weekend. Maelie is convinced we need to make the "throwing up" pumpkin from Martha Stewart. I will definitely take a pic when it's done!



There's Maelie with her missing tooth and with her new post-lice haircut! :)

I had a lot of chocolate orders from wor, which I completed mostly yesterday evening. I worked on that until almost 10 pm. Since Maelie goes to bed at 7:15 - 7:30 now, I stay up a bit later. But by staying up, I mean doing some more stuff! I don't sit down to rest at all. I tried watching Deal or no Deal one day, but my adrenaline rush was so high by the end that I couldn't sleep!



I am donating a haunted house made of chocolate to Maelie's School for the Halloween party on Friday. I am not sure what they will do with it, perhaps raffle it off and raise money for activities... I try my best to do my part. On this picture is the completed project before I wrap it up in cellophane. I love these projects. They just warm hearts!

I have a few other projects that I want to get started on but cannot go into detail on here because of who reads it. Some surprises are best when kept as surprises. I will definitely show all my projects one day! I wish I had more time in a day. I need to get time off work just to craft!


Oh the purple fabric with glittery bats under the plate with the chocolate is actually what I am hoping to turn into a witched cape this week. It would put a nice accent to Maelie's witch costume. I picked it up at Fabricland last Sunday.



Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Edward said...

The chocolate haunted house is gorgeous! i just love your chocolates. i don't know how you find the time to do so many things and go so many places with Maelie. Maelie looks cute with her new post lice cut and missing tooth!