Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween to all! Today is probably the only day of the week (not weekend) where I didn't have to wake Maelie up to get ready for school. She was so excited she got up on her own.

We prepared a few treats for her class. I just realized I didn't take pics of the mini muffin tray. So just try to imagine it. A halloween tray with a bunch of mini muffins with icing and a little sugar Halloween decoration. There. So much simpler than taking a pic. (It is wrapped up in foil so I don't want to risk damaging it.)

I did however take a picture of the tray filled with grape brochettes and cheese witch broomsticks. That idea came from Kelly at the Halloween party last Saturday. They are so adorable and kids love them.



Also, here is a picture of Jacinthe's Halloween tree. She found the idea in a craft magazine. Man does she have talent! Yes, we do go to neighbors houses and take pictures of things on their porches... we DO get permission first LOL



Also, mentioned in another post, here is a picture of the cookies we made this weekend. I brought some to work and they disappeared VERY quickly.




Here is the chef, hard at work, in her spiderman pyjamas:



Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Edward said...

Happy Halloween from your friends in New Mexico!!!!

Anonymous said...

There you have it : proof that you are becoming just like your mom, the "Mom Who Brings Treats To The Classmates" ... How does it feel ? ;)

Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to be THAT mom! hahahahahaha

jennP