Monday, October 29, 2007

countdown to Halloween

Wow... Halloween is in 2 days! amazing how the cliche about time flying is true!
honestly, I have not see time go so fast as it has this year so far. Work is always busy and home life is always trying to keep up.

This Sunday we managed to
- make ghost and cat sugar cookies
- make mini muffins for class snack
- pick up a bargain of a snowsuit at Balue Village. (for those of you who know Souris Mini, you know their snowsuits can go for big bucks. I found a gently used one for 25$ in size 7!)
- stop at Costco to pick up a few necessities including string cheese for a Halloween snack project that Kelly made at the party Saturday night

I had told Maelie we would carve our pumpkins but we didn't end up with enough time to do that. We'll try and do it tonight. running out of time....

No comments: