Sunday, October 28, 2007

Moments in time

Well, Friday we headed off to the school Halloween party. Boy did this remind me of my younger years. Dark with loud music and a bunch of people yelling conversations with each other. All that was missing was the alcohol and it would have reminded me of typical Friday nights when i was say, uh... 18! I feel really old!

I had the honor of meeting Theodore, Maelie's boyfriend. Unfortunately, his mom said he had a fever and he did look quite exhausted. He was with his little sister and cousin. Poor kid... maybe it was the pressure of meeting his future mother in law for the first time? hehehehe I introduced myself, but poor little guy was not impressed. I did manage to sneak a picture though! (His little sister is to the left, on Maelie's right is another of Maelie's classmate) You might notice... he is not completely himself. He is a Ninja Turtle. SO adorable! I apologize for the blur. The one pic that turned out clear was when someone was hiding half of Theo's head.



Saturday, Maelie had a friend over from school in the afternoon. Then in the evening we attended another Halloween party. What a weekend!! I need the whole day to rest today! :) (I was trying to post a picture of the 2nd party, but the site is not letting me upload another picture right now... I'll add it later)

No comments: