I also worked on a cheesecloth ghost which is not completely finished with accessories and all. I will take a pic as soon as i am done with it. This was a first test basically to learn how to use fabric stiffener.
I think I am just too excited about Halloween and Christmas this year. Mainly because I guess I am finding the time to do extra little things that I enjoy. I also have a few chocolate items up for our internal auction at work for charity. I donated 25 Halloween chocolate suckers, a hollow Halloween pumpkin and a Halloween chocolate making workshop at lunch hour at work. On Friday, all together the items were up to about 47$ for our government workplace charity campaign. I like to participate any way I can.
My mom and Gilles cam for a visit this weekend. They arrived on Thursday evening at bedtime. Maelie had no idea! She was so excited she was jumping up and down.
We love having company! We just don't get enough! Note to anyone reading: you are invited to visit! Please don't think you can't invite yourself, it would be a pleasure if you did! :)
1 comment:
mmmmmmm looks delicious ! Any hidden chocolate ghosts in there ?
Post a Comment