Monday, June 2, 2008

Track & Field

Maelie's Track & Field was today. It was a GORGEOUS day, very unexpected because the weather channel called for 70% chance of rain. I guess that's for tonight. I soaked up the sun big time!



Here is Maelie running the 50m race. She came in 3rd! But they weren't actually marking the winners down. They were just doing it for fun.

I was called to volunteer with the 12 year old girls. There were only 7 of them so I was quite relieved. Some parents had 41 kids in their age groups! So I had it easy. Which is good because I did have a chance to spend time with Maelie's group. Next year, I will specify that I will only volunteer for Maelie's grade 1 class. That's my reason for taking a day off work! So I don't want to spend my day in other classes.

Some of the kids in Maelie's class enjoy sticking to me like glue. They want my attention and it really bothers Maelie! At one point, she wanted us to go home. She isn't used to sharing her mama!



The little monkey!

No comments: