I remember a toy from when I was about 9 years old. I think I got it for Christmas from my grandmother. I found that same game at a yard sale last year and couldn't wait to play with Maelie! We tried it out a bit at that time, but as she was younger then, she didn't have as much patience.

Yesterday morning, I took it out once again to give it a try. She actually was really good at it. She got very angry at first if Bebe Lapin happened to hop by and make it fall. Even when I explained to her that she had to practice her patience, she still got angry. Remedy? My dominos fell many times as well, and I took it with a laugh. Somehow, that was the "role model" Maelie needed. The next time hers fell, she was more tolerant and patient.
Patience is a virtue! Especially when playing Domino Rally.
1 comment:
I used to love that game!
Post a Comment