This week we visited the duck pond with Jacinthe, Koryne and Raphael. Maelie really enjoys how close they get. She would pick up a duck and put it in her pocket if she could! I just love how she loves nature and the animal world.
Actually Maelie loves little creatures SO much that the other day on the phone, my mom told me about her cat who just came on the porch with a snake, and Maelie was absolutely jealous. She said it was not fair that Bidute got to hold a snake and not her.
Here is our almost-ready pool! We had liner issues since we moved here over 2 years ago, so this year, as it was leaking some more, there were big debates on whether to keep it or not. We ended up buying a new liner. Not that we were trying to be in the spirit of fish... but that was the only one in stock.
Here's the pool being filled... Maelie ended up swimming in it anyway! I checked the temperature and it was 66 degrees for a while and then 68!! She loves her pool so much. I won't go in until it's 78 or 80. Yes I'm a wimp in my old age!!
No comments:
Post a Comment