We went to the beach after work/school yesterday. Maelie enjoyed the water. I went in only up to my knees. I couldn't leave my camera all by its lonesome and risk having it stolen. So I stayed close to our stuff.
Maelie enjoyed the water a lot! I found a nice new bathing suit for her at Children's Place. She loved it!
We also saw a cute family of geese!
Maelie was running around with a butterfly. It rested for half a second and was off again.
We had a little pic nic supper and then headed home.
Now for the bad stuff.... Maelie hardly slept all night. She complained of sore ears and throat. She kicked and complained all night but didn't have a fever. She was very emotional this morning so I brought her to work with me to keep an eye on her. After a while, she started burning up. I took her to the clinic close by. Turns out she has a double ear infection. We got her medicine and went back to work for a bit. She threw up the kids advil i gave her. then she threw up a bit of the Zithromax. This calls for a nice 5 days of antibiotics!! She slept a bit in the car on the way home. She still seems hot but under control. Poor little baby girl! The price you pay to go to the beach!!
2 comments:
Poor sweetie ! :( That sucks big time ! i caught a cold because - gasp - i stayed a whole day in an air-conditionned store & wore SANDALS. The scandal !
Isn't the water too cold to go swimming ? Just wondering, because up here, it can still get really cold overnight.
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! i sent you an early birthday email this morning but it bounced right back :(
Hap-pé beur-day to iou !
23 is such a young age ! :)
Post a Comment