Monday, usual routine, I went downstairs and let out the chins at about 4:30. 6 is usually the time I go back downstairs to switch them. (we have to rotate their time out of their cages to avoid fights).
Anyway I go back downstairs at 6 to find this:
Chichi girl had 3 babies! (one didn't make it). I was rather surprised as I didn't even know she was pregnant! I just thought she was well fed!!
So now we have 2 little spidermen. I had no idea that baby chins could run and climb at birth. They have no depth perception though so they just throw themselves off of everything.
The same day, my mom's cat Bidute had 4 babies as well!! I guess we were close to the full moon.
Maelie was happy to be able to babysit the chins while I was cleaning out the cage. They are fast little guys! (I think they are boys, it's not as easy as I thought to figure it out!)
Here is the proud mama who is also glad that she gets a break when we let her out!
1 comment:
So the big question on everyone's mind is, Are You Going To Keep Them ? :)
Post a Comment