Monday, February 11, 2008

new hair


my sister insisted that I share a picture of my new hair with her. I just got a perm. Maelie's reaction was "wow mom, you look funny!" It's a good thing my self worth doesn't depend on my daughters reaction to my looks.
Bill's comments "your hair is less frizzy". Um... and here I thought I had MORE volume now... not less!(never go by what a man says. they say what they THINK they should say, but really it never ends up being the right comment)

(oh forgive the non-centered, jammie look. It's hard to take a picture without my contact lenses on to see what I am doing. (didn't want a pic with my glasses with a yellow twist tie!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you said you were getting a perm, I had visions of the perm you had when you were 11, or should I call it a "fro" Actually I think Kathleen had the same perm at one time too.... lol...

This one looks great! It does give you more volume since you have such flat hair.... very nice!

Anonymous said...

i agree ! Love it !

(By the way, is she laughing at us on how we used to look ? Really ? hehehehhe)

Edward said...

Very nice. I like the shorter hair too. Looks great. You know you have not aged one bit since I met you!