Saturday, Bill was working, and Maelie and I were exhausted from our busy week last week. We went down for a nap! Those who know me know I never nap during the day. However this time I really needed it.
Sunday we went to our neighbors to skate a bit, and unfortunately I didn't bring my camera! It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day.
We also finally got around to crafting a little. Jacinthe had lent us her daughter's Perler beads to try them out. We had them in the house for over a month now and never had a chance to try them. Maelie enjoyed it. It was quiet and relaxing. She was really proud of how it turned out once we ironed the craft!
Back to real life. I stayed home today, just feeling a bit under the weather. Back to the grind tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment