Today is our annual garage sale. My neighbor and I planned to do it together with a bunch of people to attract more clients! So of course, a day ahead of time, i worry about the weather. Like that is going to help change it.
So this morning I am up at the crack of dawn, oh wait, dawn is still sleeping and is not going to crack for another hour. So what do I do? I rely on ever weather page search. Since Environment Canada has not update our forecast since 3:00 yesterday, and Lord knows the weather HAS changed since yesterday, I have to rely on other weather sources.
I began to question the issue when I can upon Find Local Weather . The fact that it says we just had snow got me wondering about its accuracy....!!
So I think I will use the most scientific means possible right now, and just look at out the window. until Dawn gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment