This morning, I told Maelie that i hoped that it would stop raining since our neighbor/friends are going camping.
"They will be in a camper, like at grand-maman's house"
"oh, but mom, does it have a roof?"
"yes the camper has a roof"
"then it doesn't matter if it is raining"
I guess she can't really imagine that a family of 4 stuck in a camper in a rain storm is not too pleasant.
Here is a pic of our busy week. If you can't see... Maelie is the one in being dunked by a bucket.
Many fun times with friends!
and relaxing time in the wading pool! Maelie loves the water so much , hence why there are a lot of water pictures in this blog this summer!
Now that it is raining, perhaps some of our rainy day plans will happen. We have so many things to do this summer, including indoor and outdoor activities... stay tuned !
1 comment:
I so understand about being in the water all the time. We have to enjoy every last bit of sun we have! We are out swimming everyday...we just love that new water park we found. I wish I could take more pictures...but it is tricky watching both and then snapping pics!!!!! Wish you were here. Coco and Chase are filling their piggy banks to come and visit. I told them when they are 6 and 7 that we will go. Then we will go to Canada's wonderland. I spent so much time there...growing up. Cant wait to experience it with them!
Post a Comment