Saturday, July 7, 2007

Odds

What are the odds that it will magically STOP raining?

I went out to put up an extra sign or two this morning. I also went to get a coffee at Tims as that is part of my yearly yard sale routine.

Maelie's muffins are ready to sell (25 cents a piece) and she made her little sign (menu). I will post pics later.

So I drove around from 4:45-5:20 AM and it was not raining. Just now, I could hear a spitter spatter. The clouds are very heavy and grey. But I am still hopeful. I still have 2 hours and 11 minutes to the actual yard sale opening. the sun could come out by then no? My house is a complete mess full of yard sale items to be put out. I don't think I can handle waiting another week! Plus most normal people will be out of town next weekend as it is the beginning of Construction weeks out here. For those who don't know what that is, it's the 2 weeks every summer where you should NOT take holidays as everypne else in the province is. Roads will be LOADED with angry motorists lugging their fifth wheels and canoes and boats. To me, it's the perfect time to just go to work.

Not that anyone would be reading this post at this time of day, well unless Lisa is... considering it is later on in the evening in Japan. But the point is... please pray for the rain to STOP! :)

No comments: