I haven't yet posted a pic of myself on this blog. but i thought i would and show you my new hair. It's pretty short. and the pic is a bit fuzzy, but you get the idea. Last week when I got it cut, I was a bit disappointed. Too short, not what I wanted. but this week, i am feeling better about it. I actualyl enjoy having it really short and not having to spend any time fixing it up. this will last for about a week. max.
Quite enjoyable having a picture session for the mirror & camera at 5:30 in the morning!
2 comments:
Lookin' good so early in the morning ! :) i like the hair, you're so gutsy ! :)
PS : How did the garage sale go btw ?
It is so nice to see a pic of you and your smile!!!!! The hair looks great...I wish I could do that!!!!!!!!! ya I was waiting for the update about the sale.....
Post a Comment