Friday, December 6, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Day 6

Friday!! At last!! I think this is the one day I can get a smile out of her!!
 

Maelie had to wear her hockey shirt... since she grew out of hers, she borrowed Bill's old one! She was so excited!


Once again, at lunch today, we worked on another project at work. We made this little Santa ornament with a picket at the back to tuck in 10$ for each employee to use towards their lunch. We will write their names on the belt in silver sharpie. It can be hung on a tree afterwards!!


So much preparation to do this weekend because our lunch is on Monday! We have a few fun games planned. This even has been occupying my mind this week hence why I have not been posting much about Maelie... poor kid! When she reads through the blog when she gets older, she will notice that this is the week I practically ignored her! LOL I love you Maelie!!

No comments: