Maelie's injury from yesterday woke her up this morning. She was unable to move her swollen finger without pain. That didn't stop her from opening up her advent calendar of course!!
Just to be on the safe side, I took her to CHEO for x-rays. The doc seemed to think that there was possibly a hairline fracture of some sort. It really was not that bad though.
She ended up with her finger buddied up with the neighboring finger, and a referral to another doc. Poor Maelie! 2013 was the year of the hospital apparently!!
This afternoon, Sonia and I made cookies. I live making tins with baked goods to give to friends and family. It's always fun to select the kinds I want to make every year! We baked and baked and baked!! But we are not done!! We are going to continue tomorrow!




No comments:
Post a Comment