Thursday, December 12, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Day 12


Today was just a normal school and work day. After school, Maelie had an acupuncture appointment so we headed there just before rush hour... and returned in a pile of traffic! I couldn't believe it was already dark at 4:30!! It felt like it was nighttime!! I treated Maelie to McDonald's on our way home. There was a 2/9.99 on the big mac combo... so Maelie always gets a big mac with just ketchup and cheese, and I get a big mac with no meat. How often do we get our order right? I think 1 out of 10 times. That means that 90% of the time, they get our order wrong. I find that quite hard to understand. My customer service standards are higher than that! Oh well, we just have to stop going !!

After our supper, we stopped at l'aubainerie to get Maelie a hat. She wanted a "pretty" hat, as opposed to her snowsuit hats. We also picked up an extra pair of mittens since we seem to *misplace* a few during the year!

Once home, Maelie listened to music while I cleaned up the kitchen a bit. Very quiet evening with an early bedtime ahead!!

No comments: