The weather finally warmed up today! I was relieved. I was getting pretty grumpy inside! This whole winter jacket thing? Not my thing so much! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow... I just don't like that cold.
This morning, I drove Maelie to school with all her goodies. There was an issue at school that she had to deal with, so she put the gifts aside and ended up forgetting all about them! She will hand them our tomorrow.
I went out for a breakfast with my manager and coworker. It was our Christmas team breakfast. It was quite nice and relaxing! 3 chatty ladies!
This evening was a quiet one. Sonia and Naomie dropped by just for a little bit, Sonia had to go exchange some Canadian money to American. Strangely enough, her bank ran out of American money!! So we went to mine.. they had lots, thankfully! Maelie played with Naomie for a little while, and worked on an assignment. Yes, she is still working on a project the day before her Christmas vacation!! She had quite the to-do list this week! Procrastination....!!
I can't wait for my vacation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment