Sunday, December 15, 2013

Countdown to Christmas - Day 15

More earrings? Maelie loves the earrings at Claire's so there have been a lot of them in the calendar this year! She changes daily sometimes!
 
First thing I accomplished this morning was shovel!! We got at least 10-15 cm last night so I shovelled for an hour and a half! I just didn't want Bill to have to do it all himself.
 
 
Today was another cookie baking day! I can't wait to give some away! :) 


Next on the list will be chocolate... and making the teacher gifts! How I love how Christmas season is shaping up this year. First, we got the work Christmas party over with. Then, the cards, followed by the baking and next is chocolate for teachers. Once all that is done, I can finish up our home stuff for Christmas. It's just spread out perfectly !

No comments: