Thursday, November 15, 2007

ribbons & fudge

"ewww gross mom. peanut butter fudge is disgusting"
"try it Maelie... you may be surprised"

Results:



Please tell me I am not the only one who gets completely excited by a bunch of Christmas ribbons?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the ribbon...i went to michaels last week and got what i needed for the holidays and cant wait to use it. I am making a batch of homemade playdough with cookie cutters for all the kids i bbsit for their gift! I cannot wait to wrap it. i have started my project with all of my saved baby food jars...i am making a christmas tree...i have glued all the jars together i just have to wire the lights in...i am so excited. i cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeve! is there a website where i can find simple crafts that the kids can help me with?

Edward said...

I think your the only one that gets excited by ribbon! No I am just kidding. Personally I don't but I know you do and that is exciting for me! If I can't do it them someone has to and I'm glad you do!

Maelie looks really cute trying out that sample! YUMM!! You know you are a good craftsperson and cook right? YUMMY!!!