Here are some pictures. I am currently setting my pricelist. I am hoping to actually make a bit of money to help out at Christmas... and not just break even or under as I usually do. It seems I am afraid to charge good prices. When you think about it though, I buy a lot of chocolate, buy a lot of packaging supplies, and spend a lot of time making them.




I am donating one item to Maelie's school for their auction this weekend. I am not sure which one yet. The sleigh with chocolates around it is HUGE. The picture doesn't show the actual size. I may donate that one because it just stands out well. The candy store is also cute. I have a lot that I didn't make yet.... can't do it all in one night!
I have a lot of different patterns for baggies. I fill them with 20 chocolates. They are great stocking stuffers.

I made a bunch of suckers and placed them on a sucker rack for now.

I have a lot more to make. Eventually I will have a whole catalogue full of samples. It makes it easier for people to order some. Now would be a good time to take a few days off here and there to just make some! At least I am starting early this year!
2 comments:
i am SO glad i don't live near you - i would constantly be at your house, eating chocolate.
Jen, those look amazing ! i really hope you make a bit of profit on these this time around !
(i am SO in the mood for chocolate right now. How you resist not eating these day after day makes no sense.)
easy... i just don;t like THIS kind of chocolate.
put me in front of some belgian chocolate though and any willpower goes RIGHT out the window!!
hehehe
jennP
Post a Comment