Well all of you out there, the time has come for me to spend ONE whole night away from my baby girl. Yes, you read that right, I am spending the night away from Maelie for the first time in her whole history!! I did have a choice to give a 2 day training to colleagues in Montreal. I was not forced into it at all. I have been debating it for at least 3 weeks now. Wondering if I should do this, wondering if i can handle it... I don't think I am quite ready. But I will do it. I am leaving after work tomorrow for Montreal. Bill is off for 2 days to tend to Maelie, drive her to school and stuff. Then on Thursday, we will joyfully be reunited at about suppertime! My mom will meet us in Montreal and she will spend Friday with Maelie just hanging out while I do my session in our Montreal office. We will then head back to my moms for the weekend to visit family.
I'll post when I return...
1 comment:
Sounds like a big step for you and Maelie. It will be good for both of you. It will make the heart grow fonder and help you both realize that you will be o.k. away from each other. Good luck with your training!
Post a Comment