Monday, November 12, 2007

Christmas is coming

Little by little... it's time to take out or winter stuff!
I find that if I wait until December to take it all out, I have no time to enjoy it. So Halloween night, off went the Halloween curtains and tablecloth and on went the winter ones....!




My internal Christmas clock is ticking. My goal for this year would be to enjoy making things to give. Edibles being the number one gift! :) It is hard in a commercial world to focus on simplicity for the holidays, but once again, I will try my best not to fall in the trap!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You and I are so much alike...and like I keep saying...you always make me feel normal!!!!!! We almost put our tree up today...I think we will put it up this week instead...we have no snow here yet and it still feels like summer...but I cant wait. What are you planning to get Maelie for xmas...love to hear your ideas!