Friday, November 16, 2007

the boyfriends

Since you asked, I will let you know which kids are Maelie's boyfriends on the class picture. For those of you who didn't know, you can click on the class picture and it will get bigger, so then you can actually see the kids.

Theo, the first love, is the little boy in the back row right in the middle. He is wearing the blue shirt. The little boy to the right of him, Mathieu, is Maelie's good friend, but she has not considered marrying him yet.

The other potential husband is Sebastien. If you look at the middle row, he is the little boy in the white shirt right below Mathieu (who has the plaid shirt). He is kind of trying to look up in the picture. He is right on top of the little girl with the pig tails.

It is so funny for Maelie to talk about these little classmates.
Angelina and I are not friends anymore. She did this... or did that...
Heather is my friend. But she bosses me around. So she isn't my friend anymore (huh?)
and it goes on and on and on....!

Kath: I was wondering about what you mentioned. I keep looking at the little girls and try and see which one will she be friends with in 27 years! :)

1 comment:

Edward said...

Oh my thank goodness Olivia is not doing the boyfriend thing to me yet lol! I don't know if i'm ready!

Kindergarten sure does bring about some changes, many more stories to be told, and so many more social situations. I can't imagine being in Kindergarten again. It seems tough!