It has officially started. The worm hunting season. Maelie and I are the only ones out in the neighborhood in this rainy weather. That's because we have an important job to do.
We need to save worms. Good citizens that we are, we rescue them from the road and return them to the dirt.
I have to say, this time we were not the only ones out in the neighborhood.
We had company today! This couple visits the bird feeder outside a neighborhood apartment building every year.
When we got home, it was bath time of course. I got a bit crazy with the camera and tried different settings and poses. I don't usually have time to just switch the button to black and white or sepia settings. So after years of having this camera, I finally went crazy and tried them all. on the same night! My life is so exciting.
We had a nice evening! :)
1 comment:
i love that sepia photograph of Maelie with her pail, back to us, hunting for worms. Very nice ! Now all you need is to get yourself Photoshop to have a bit more fun with your pictures, & you'd be all set ! :)
Post a Comment