A creative and slightly crazy mama keeping a journal of our day to day lives. Enjoy!
Yipee! Happy birthday to you!!!! That cake looks yummy...what did Maelie do for you today? I bet she was so excited for your birthday! Hope it was a great day for you!
Happy Birthday! Hopefully I can get out there to see you guys before the next birthday cake! And I must admit that looks mighty yummy
Hap-pé beur-day to iou again ! :) How is it they say, "33 printemps" then ? :) Wishing you the best for the year to come xxx
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yipee! Happy birthday to you!!!! That cake looks yummy...what did Maelie do for you today? I bet she was so excited for your birthday! Hope it was a great day for you!
Happy Birthday! Hopefully I can get out there to see you guys before the next birthday cake! And I must admit that looks mighty yummy
Hap-pé beur-day to iou again ! :) How is it they say, "33 printemps" then ? :) Wishing you the best for the year to come xxx
Post a Comment