
This weekend Kathleen, Francis and Sandrine came over for a quick visit. How time flies when you have friends over! I have to say, Sandrine is the most amazing, sweet little toddler girl I know! and I am not just saying that for the sake of saying that. She is just a pleasant baby to be around. All their babies have their moments, and the parents live out of stress hoping their baby will behave well while travelling, but I truly don't think Kathleen and Francis have to worry at all! Sandrine is such an adorable little girl. Eats well, sleeps well, and plays well! what more could one ask for??
Highlights of our weekend include shopping, eating out, going to feed the ducks, going to play at the water games, and playing at home.
I did get Maelie a pair of sandals at the Children's place:
They are a little bit "a la Croc" style but nicer. She is very comfy in them. Sandrine got a matching pair but in pink.
After our guests left, we went to the water games for pic nic & play with Jacinthe & kids, Carole & kids and some other friends of Jacinthe's and their kids. The sun came out and we had a nice time. It was nice to be off work on a weekday!
Now back to work tomorrow.....
1 comment:
It was great to spend some time together ! i love the waterparks :) Have a fun week with your mum !
Post a Comment