Monday, May 7, 2007

Saturday morning

Well... I am sure a lot of neighbors are very happy with what is going on. Our neighbors across the street were getting their roof done this Saturday. Well surprise surprise... the roofers start at 7 AM. on Saturday morning. when most people are sleeping. Unless you are in our household. Then you are awake by then. We found out that 3 houses will be getting their roof done for three Saturdays in a row. We are also supposed to get ours done this summer. I can tell we will have many happy neighbors.



Maelie was sitting watching the action Saturday morning.

Then she decided it would be nice to pose for the camera a bit.







So this is how our weekend started. I cleaned the kitchen with a Hertel product. Turns out Bill doesn't really like the smell of that product. Not a good thing as I bought a HUGE jug of it at Costco. He got up and within 2 minutes he was complaining that it smelled horrible and he had a headache. Within 15 minutes he was dressed and out of the house. I am offering FREE hertel to anyone who wants it!

Maelie and I went yard saling to find a few treasures and great deals. There was a neighborhood sale close by and so we walked around for quite a while.

Sunday we had a birthday party to attend. It was PACKED with kids. We went out to Olive for supper. Maelie was SO exhausted from spending the day outside in the sun playing that she was talking with a slur. You would think she was drunk!

There are many many sunny days in the forecast... it's wonderful! We have been meeting more and more people in our neighborhood. I love springtime! It's also time for the tulip festival in the National Capital. I appreciate beautiful yards. Of course they aren't mine, but I love looking at other peoples hard work.

No comments: