
This is the reason I am a mom. This beautiful little bundle of life.
I am very blessed because I don't really need "Mother's Day" to know how loved I am. Maelie is very caring and loving every single day of her life. She and I were truly made for each other. She has taught me a lot in my short life as a mom. She has taught me unconditional love! No matter how good or bad a day I am having, no matter how many mistakes I make, she will still love me and I will still love her. It's a kind of love that it hard to explain! I never had realized how much my own mom loved me, before having a child of my own. I mean, I wasn't always that pleasant growing up (believe it or not LOL)! Yet my mom always loved me, took care of me and forgave me for any mistakes I made. I understand my mom now. I admire her, love her and and very thankful to her for everything she has ever done in her life, especially bringing my sister and I to this world.
Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and Grandmas and even great grandmas! Which Maelie is blessed to have 2 of!
No comments:
Post a Comment