
This is what it looked like. I used some little kind of icing tube to make the smiles and eyes. I find them adorable! All i need to add now is a little sign on the top. There's a little slit with just enough space to slide a cardboard in with a message written on it. The model on the box has one written "smile" on it. It's pretty cute. I'll see it i can make that on mine.
Yesterday driving in the car I heard the lottery winnings were to be 12 million dollars. i never really think of winning the lottery, i never even buy tickets. but right then, i thought to myself, "wow, if i won that amount, i would train someone to do my job and then quit and just make crafts and chocolates." I truly enjoy making them. I find that they usually turn out adorable, and even if they don't, people are happy to eat the ruined ones!
1 comment:
Only you could appreciate such a gift ! It's lovely, Jen, i hope you have fun continuing to fill it up ;) Happy Mother's Day !
Post a Comment